HYBRID EXOTIC CAT COMING TO YOUR TOWN

We hope to be the first Savannahs breeder in Asian region. Our family are cat's lover and we dedicated our simple life just to be around our cats. Our Savannahs will join our cattery by the end of 2011 stage by stage and hopefully, we'll have a few F3, F4 and SBT's next year. We have very close relationship with established breeders from US and UK, thanks to them we manage to get their prized and exceptional savannahs breeders.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nonsense Attitude

Every now and then, i get inquiry regarding my kitten and to sum it all up.......they don't know a thing about savannahs except savannahs are huge and tall like a dog.

Don't expect me to sell the kittens to individual or family who don't have a clue about savannahs. They tend to think i'm just a seller......no, not in a million years.

My kittens are priceless to me and to part way with them will take a lot of persuasion from the other part. I'm not simply giving away my cats for a couple of thousands without knowing where i'm sending them. You may want to buy the kittens but i have no obligations to sell them to you..

Do your homework / research before asking for a pet or breeder kitten from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment